411.

My photo
i suffer from CVDS (chronic verbal diarrhea syndrome)

lookback.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

cue day

hey girl hey!

So today was cue day and it turned out wonderful! No rock band party.. Cue is better. Right now gabby is in the car with me and were on our way to some restaurant in Newport. HOLLA AT JALA! Just kidding i just felt like saying that

so anyways now that I realize people have found this blog I should leave a disclaimer about that one ridiculously long post about nothing. DISCLAIMER: I am not a ho nor a druggie and my mates concur with my opinions so I don't feel stupid..

OH YES so anyways gabby and I think we shouldnt cuss so much and OBAMA IS HOT!!!!! Haha everyone hates us bye.

-__-

2 comments:

JAMEZ said...

after reading your blog, i have come to the conclusion that you are a ho and a druggie.
good day to you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Barackica Ongbama,
I CANT GO TODAY!