411.

My photo
i suffer from CVDS (chronic verbal diarrhea syndrome)

lookback.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

petty people

i hate petty people. they piss me off. especially the one bitch who apparently hates me again for no reason -_- so annoying. that seriously ruined my day. having 2 enemies feels like alot.

so therefore, today = not so great

it was lifted up when gabby wrote me her ode and i saw the picture of dextensions and eric on rosana's LJ. i thought that pic was hilarious :]

anyways i'm getting paranoid. i should be nicer to people because i'm getting the feeling that if i keep being a bitch to the annoying kids around me, soon everyone in IB will hate me. and according to jason they already do so... -_- that sort of sucks. i don't want to be hated. but at the same time it doesn't really matter. nothing really matters. i hate that mindset, though. it makes me so pessimistic.

so when i got home i ate some chocolate (because i was craving it) from like 2 months ago. i hope that's okay. it's just been sitting around the house..

i was going to upload the pix from gabs and i webcam session during finals week but they're not working so whatever. sorry gabby you'll never get the pix :]

i have nothing else to write i just wanted to say that i hate petty people. the end.
-XEXCUH

P.S. this picture's funny:

rachels been on this scanning-of-old-pictures spree and uploading them onto FB haha i like her caption "he was THIS small..."
DAMN I WAS CUTE!





damn i'm so G

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE THOSE PICTURES!!!!!

hahahahahaha AND I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF ERIC AND DEXTENTIONS!!

and if it makes you feel any better!
I LOVE YOU!!!! I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY!!!!! I DO NOT THINK YOU'RE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

-rosananananananan

Anonymous said...

HAHA YOU GANGSTA BIATCH

Rosana said...

guess WHOOOO??????? :)

JAMEZ said...

damn.
when i saw the title of this post i thought it was going to be about me.
GUESS NOT!

JAMEZ said...

wtf?!
it says petty.
i thought it said pretty.
LOL.