school
hello blog community. I am currently in Econ and were tlking about Mormons and elections. OBAMA's hot! Haha I said that I would have voted for him if I could because he's hot and im pretty sure everyone AND mrbosanko hate me. Just kidding. Sort of.
I visited booth's first period once again and we are now "BITCHES". I am SICK BITCH. Gab is ART BITCH. Jenkim is FRIGID BITCH. And Joanna is SKINNY BITCH (I think I just made that up but I forgot what bitch she was).
I feel terrible and sick today and I'm completely dreading staying at school til 7 for the stupid history night session. -_-
I can't believe I got sick again at a TERRIBLE time. I'm beggining to really feel the stress of spring. I am dreading may. I feel super overwhelmed, but at least my worries about once again having no life next year were alleviated in a 2 hour lecture after dinner from my father yesterday :|
My mom says I worry too much and I agree. Apparently I've been worrying ever since I was bor. And I hate it. I hate how I worry so much and how paranoid I am. If I could somehow stop worrying I bet I could be 100% happier.
OKAY now I AM AT HOME and i guess the latter part of the day was better even though i felt miserable and congested. by latter part i mean like evening
so we had the stupid night session and jessica wang brought pizza for everyone (how kind of her) and yeah. after, lily, joanna, and i went to ten ren tea house! but WAIT we first saw mr. collins as we were walking into starbucks and that was weird -_- joanna says his wife is a vegetable haha! okay then we did "homework" for like an hour which actually consisted of us talking about whatevers. it was lovely! and then joanna left and lily and i stayed for another hour and yeah.
HAHA OH YES AND ME AND __ ARE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER! chindo luvaz yayayayaya
just kidding haha
OKAY BYE!

1 comment:
go onmyspace lol I'm on right now with NADA to do! so bordzing
Post a Comment