411.

My photo
i suffer from CVDS (chronic verbal diarrhea syndrome)

lookback.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Under The Sun

whoa whoa whoa junior boys is so bomb. thanks P. HO! too bad you don't read this

okay i totally love songs with heavy breathing. examples? OKAY:
1. The Faint - Posed to Death
2. Junior Boys - In The Morning
3. Cursive - Harold Weathervein
4. Britney spears - I'm A Slave For You**haha I now realized I repeated junior boys

okay four.. thats like semi-okay list. no thats so short! i will add more or something just kidding i wont
many i am tired

okay i recalled this moment from last week and i think its hilarious:
so i walk into class and brandon is like "fake punching me"
i just look at him all "-___-" and i curtly said, "dont touch me."
HAHAHAHAHA mannn i am such a bitch but i keep thinking back and i cant but help LAUGHING ahaaaa so funny..
i am totally basking in the glory from that moment!
i only don't feel bad because his ego's huge.

so today was good i totally procrastinated. went to Porto's Bakery.. SOOOOO GOOODD oh my. rach and i had lunch there. i drove her A4 bumpin some house mix it was wayy intense i got so into it HAHA it was fun. i actually enjoyed driving. yeah then later she had her 'grad party' thing even though she graduated like 5 months ago haha whatevs the parentals just want to show her off... ahaha i hope they don't do this to me. its okay it was sort of fun lisa came over and she met oli, my fam friend. lisa and i were quite entertained by my sissters silly friends who eat whole strawberries (with the leaves) and peanuts although they are allergic -_-. okay and randomly courtney, ms i'm in rose court but i'm antisocial, was there and it was MAADDD awkward i had no idea what to say to her. i think i made the situation 10x worse hahaha watevs.


I AM LE TIRED!! dude my myspace has like 8 friends D: so saddddd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude I wish Courtney stayed longer I wanted to talk to her

Rosana said...

did philana introduce you to junior boys too???? HHAHAH CRAZY! I LOVE PHILANA! AND I LOVE JUNIOR BOYS!!!!