Nothing Gets Crossed Out
So, I'm still finding it incredibly difficult to believe that this is worth it. I don't get the purpose to life if all i do is work now, tomorrow, and forever. uhha09reajls I don't know this is a constant debate in my mind.
It's too hard to focus through all this doubt.
I keep making this to do list but nothing gets crossed out.
Right now I am incredibly inept.

5 comments:
...to work to work to work...
the circle of life. it sucks!
STAY STRONG!
and if it makes you feel ANY less...inept..
VICKY THINKS YOU'RE THE COOLEST/SMARTEST IB KID OUT THERE!
she looks up to you mannnn
haha
okay AND YOU RULE
right now, you should stay focused on school until the year is over, and then once school ends and you're at your summer school and what not, then you should start really thinking about this, like really really thinking. if you convince yourself right now that it's not worth it but you change your mind in a couple of months, you're gonna totally regret it cause your grades will prolly drop and what not. but if by senior year, you're still feeling really uneasy about this, then yeah, you need to look into other careers and just see what's out there. like, maybe you'll find something else before it's really too late ORRR you'll find that becoming a doctor is really what you wanna do. yahknow?
twas Lisa
aw baby girl. 'tis ok i love you very much and keep yo head up gurlfriend because you are the awesome best
AND......
this might mean nothing to you but i'm praying for you. :)
Post a Comment