Veteran's Day.
Sadly, this holiday is of absolutely no signficance to me. I know of no living veterans, so... its just another day off.
Anyway today i semi woke up at like 9 something to erica's phone call i feel bad i can't go to her house today :[ then i basically just did homework all day.. i took pilot for a little walk. that was about as exciting as my day got HAHA. It's okay though sometimes days like these are good, just relaxing alone wasting time. Dare I say... a "mental health day" ?!
Haha man and although I get mad at Pilot alot hes so damn cute i just look at him and i cant even take it anymore! I don't know what will happen to him once I go to college :[
So yesterday I stumbled upon a video of some people whom I know but will not name. I mean, it wasn't anything bad. If anything that video was like really cute... but it made me so sad because so much has changed since then. They seemed so happy, and its sad to think that those people dont really talk anymore. It makes me wonder. It reminds me of this song... I don't really know if the lyrics match but, its sort of the "aura" from the song.

6 comments:
i think I'LL be in tears when your senior year ends.
i 2nd that notion
everyone just agree!
its okay we can all just cry together. HAHA
i don't know where my follow button is either! ): I HEARD YOU'RE AT A WEDDING. I MISS YOU you never told me ):
ideas for nostalgic playlist:reverie sound revue song...idk the name but yea i wanna be balling when i hear it
Post a Comment