411.

My photo
i suffer from CVDS (chronic verbal diarrhea syndrome)

lookback.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

GOODBYE STANFORD.

So apparently Stanford sent out their decisions for restricted early action early... We were supposed to find out our decisions tomorrow on December 15 but to my surprise, while we were driving to South Coast, I checked my email to discover that Stanford "regrets to inform me" that I am rejected, and all that bullshit. Honestly, I'm really happy I didn't make it in. If I did I would have taken the spot from someone else who REALLY wanted it when I only wanted it a little bit. I think my dad wanted me to get in more, hah. Anyway you guys know that I'm always talking about like "oh if I got in I would cry if I didn't I would be happy".. well I'm happy, but my parents think I'm taking it really hard on myself HAHA. Oh it's sort of sad how much they don't know me. It just HAPPENED to be a coincidence that the day after I got rejected I stayed at home all day, so I guess they thought I was moping...LOL. Pretty funny.

HOPEFULLY I'll make it into UCLA... I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE. It would be ridiculouly fun. Do you know what that would mean?!?! That would MEAN... I would get an apartment there and you, my friends, could drive and visit me and stay for HOWEVER LONG (until I kick you out) you want. YES! I'm so excited. I know that I'd be 10000x happier at UCLA than at Stanford. I mean SHOOT, I'm not THAT nerdy. :P

Now maybe I won't cry at graduation because I won't really have to say goodbye. Everyone important will be pretty close. YES :]

Oh, and P.S. I finally gave Pilot a bath! :] I'm such a bad mom...

5 comments:

richelle jean said...

zac efron is in Berkeley! WHATRE YOU GONNA DO

eric said...

pilot smelled good today =)

JAMEZ said...

nice!
sawly i couldn't make it today.
family business!
license test tomorrow!
wish me luck. =)

One Man Wrecking Machine said...

dude...pilot smelled delicious today

Anonymous said...

why were the koreans smelling your dog :O
excluding me