411.

My photo
i suffer from CVDS (chronic verbal diarrhea syndrome)

lookback.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

relief.

seriously i am the most impatient person in ZE WORLD and i hate waiting around for shit to happen so i am definitely relieved.


but chyea can i just say... BRANDYN HAS A FREAKING BEAUTIFUL HOUSE i want to inhabit his guest room because that house is so beautiful! like it is the perfect size with a cute little pool and hot tub and bonfire pit in the backyard! and a cute doggie!!! wowwieee HAHA worst idea to invite us over cus now we're going over ALL THE TIME

anyways i seriously miss one on one time with lisa like in the summer LOL its funny to think back at those days hahaha we never had anyone to hang out with!!! but its okay cus now we do :]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now im really thinking that i should have gone -..-

Anonymous said...

BRANDYNS HOUSE!<3

grl I'm impatient too. it's amazing how we get along so well...

I miss you too! man we need to find time to just talk with each other more! it has been a lonng time

Anonymous said...

wtf you've written so many blogs lately I didn'te ven know! I'm gonna read em later my moms hollerin!